Want to know about UCLA Anderson FEMBA, but too busy for a webinar or campus visit just yet? Watch a replay of last Saturday’s Winter Quarter Open House.
We hosted almost 250 prospects Saturday. Here are some of the topics covered:
- 00:00:20 FEMBA in 100 words or less
- 00:11:30 Your Future = Our Business. You’re worth it and UCLA is worth it.
- 00:16:00 UCLA and one of cinema’s finest films
- 00:16:31 UCLA Anderson’s benefit to you
- 00:17:59 FEMBA Alumna Julie Uhrman ’04, raises $23.5 Million in one month
- 00:19:19 Dean’s Distinguished Speaker Series: Learning from billionaires
- 00:25:00 FEMBA, Anderson’s largest and highest ranked MBA offering
- 00:39:26 FEMBA, The United Nations meets Hogwarts
- 00:42:26 Our amazingly customizable curriculum
- 01:39:28 You’re safe with us: AKA We could start a FEMBA hospital with our 8 MDs
- 01:41:41 Manuel Ambriz ’14 commutes to UCLA from Mexico City
- 01:42:20 Carolyn Connolly ’16: former roller derby queen, new mom, new job
- 01:44:06 Ed Moses ’16, FEMBA’s first Olympic Gold Medalist
- 01:47:06 Dedicated Career Coaching. Personal success planning for your career.
- 01:56:45 How do I pay for FEMBA?
- 02:02:02 Admissions
- 02:10:30 Diamonds polish diamonds
- 02:14:12 The student panel! Cara Bibbiani ’16, Abhi Eswarappa ’15, the famous David Duong ’15, Debika Seth ’15 and Tanu Rudrakshi ’14.
- 02:37:37 Collaborative community & culture: Handshakes to Hugs.
- 02:53:50 Tanu Rudrakshi ’14 comments on gaining the confidence to speak to CFOs, to fly anywhere to give presentations for work. Something she didn’t have before FEMBA.
- 02:55:50 Dylan gets verklempt by Tanu’s comments. What’s Next and complete.
Trouble opening from the image, past this link.