Faculty Spotlight: The value of your UCLA Anderson education starts with our faculty. You learn from top research professors, whose ideas drive change globally, AND you learn from faculty who have “been there and done that in industry” and share their success with you.
Jeff Scheinrock, Continuing Lecturer, Faculty Director AMR/BCO, President & CFO at Originate (a pioneer in Venture Resources) brings a lifetime of corporate experience into his teaching. He has extensive experience in international financial markets, corporate finance and capital structure, acquisitions and strategic investment, and is a CPA.
Podcast highlights include:
- Three tips all new students can use
- Launching the UCLA Anderson Venture Accelerator
Seeing Senior Associate Dean Al Osborne and Executive Director Elaine Hagan of the Price Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation bring the Venture Accelerator to life
- Hiring 11 UCLA Anderson graduates to Originate!
- Teaching as a GAP Faculty Advisor
- Writing a book (The Agile Startup) with a FEMBA alumnus,
Matt Sand, FEMBA ’10, President 3DEO
- Seeing the power of luck and timing — and a sense of humor!