What an engaging FEMBA success story! I hope you enjoy listening half as much as I enjoying interviewing.
Kate Motonaga, FEMBA ’97, CFE and new Senior Associate Dean and CFO of UCLA Anderson generously shares about her education and career and ends with some great advice about how to maximize your MBA at UCLA Anderson: “It’s Your Life and It’s Your Career; If You Want It, You Can Have It.”
You’ll learn about:
- Getting recruited to come back to UCLA Anderson as the Senior Associate Dean and CFO
- Founding her own company and running it for a decade.
- Becoming a CFE, a Certified Fraud Examiner
- Opening the new Anderson facility, from the prior Social Sciences location of Anderson
- Being in a two-section FEMBA program
- Experiencing the pre-GAP Field Study model
- Making FEMBA Friends-for-Life, who continue to offer professional support to each other
- Being a working parent
Hope you enjoy meeting a dynamic new leader of UCLA Anderson, who is also a FEMBA!
Download our podcasts for offline listening.