Meet Corinne Bendersky, Associate Professor of Management and Organizations in this Faculty Spotlight podcast. Professor Bendersky is known to FEMBAs (2018 Section 1 and 2019 Section 2) from Leadership Foundations. This fall she is also teaching 2019s in both Sections 2 & 3 in their Organizational Behaviors course, MGMT 409.
Learn first-hand about Professor Bendersky’s research and teaching, including:
- An overview of her next course, Incentives & Motivations: MGMT 254. offered Wednesday evenings this upcoming Winter Quarter. Her course will be available for bidding this weekend. MGMT 254 is open to EMBA and FTMBA students too and will feature three different keynote guest speakers.
- Closing remarks for prospective FEMBAs to see the connection of in-class lessons and on-the-job, real-time applicability of the MBA education.
- How her formative experiences in high school in New Jersey led to her research.
- Her research studying female firefighters, a career field that it typically no more than 4% female, and what that can teach us for leading organizations.
- Being Faculty Chair of the Human Resources Roundtable, HARRT
- Developing our own self-awareness to become a leader who consciously constructs a context for accurate evaluation that allows others to live up to their potential, seeing what may actually present, but is untapped.
We hope you enjoy this week’s Drive Time podcast with our Faculty Spotlight and Associate Professor Corinne Bendersky.
Download our podcasts for offline listening.