Welcome to the first Drive Time Podcast of 2017, featuring Team 21 Visionaries, the #1 team out of a field of 24 Anderson teams in the 2016 Deloitte Case Competition held here at Anderson last Fall Quarter. Seen above (left to right) are Melissa Tran, Sophia Moreno, Ella Foux and Bradley McGough, all Class of 2018.
Melissa, Sophia, Ella and Bradley give you their insider’s peek at what a case competition is all about and the reasons you’d want to participate, including:
- Exposure to Deloitte Executives
- Opportunity to hone public speaking skills
- Getting your feet wet in consulting
- Competing for real dollars in prize money
- Solving real-time company challenges
- Receiving feedback from Deloitte Executives
- Visiting both the Los Angeles and the Dallas offices of Deloitte
- Building memorable connections with classmates across sections
- And more.
Congratulations again to Melissa, Sophia, Ella and Bradley. We appreciate your representation of UCLA Anderson!