Drive Time is proud to share this inspiring UCLA FEMBA success story with recent alum Brittany Blackamore ’16. With a B.A. in French from Pepperdine, Brittany has always been proactive, but during FEMBA, she really turned it up a notch. As you will hear, Brittany’s UCLA journey included:
- Discovering a passion for global macroeconomics
- Re-discovering a passion for travel (see below)
- Landing her dream job at Experian
- And was in her words “a life-changing experience”
You’ll hear all about that, plus Brittany’s incredible Global Immersion travel schedule during FEMBA (she is definitely in the top 1% of all-time travelers during FEMBA) which included:
- Argentina, with Professor Andres Terech
- Greece, with Professor Ed Leamer (see the F-E-M-B-A photo below from the Parthenon)
- Hong Kong, with Professor Gonzalo Freixes (see photo below)
- Israel, with Professor Stuart Gabriel
- South Africa and South Korea, each on a Global Immersion Exchange
- And Australia and Dubai for the Global Access Program!
Recorded the afternoon of SuperSaturday #42 (the day that we surpassed 6,000 lifetime FEMBA admission interviews) when Brittany was here as an alumni volunteer. Enjoy!