- Causing a career to go from “Good to Great”
- Practicing the Power of No
- Leaning In
- Rebranding through B-school
- Transforming “GAP anxiety” into “A Promotion for Me”
- Using the best professional productivity tips
- Loving Hamilton in all its intrinsic American-ness and modern storytelling impact, and more!
Meet marketing wonder Amber Jackson, FEMBA 2015, and Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy at The Walt Disney Studios. Amber grew up back east, attended Carnegie-Mellon, and entered the work world with Johnson & Johnson. She then came west, landing at KPMG initially before moving to Warner Bros., both career moves prior to UCLA Anderson, FEMBA and now Disney.
For this Drive Time interview, Amber was back on campus supporting one of our Women’s Breakfasts and she generously donated another hour for us to record this interview. It was her first time back on campus in the 18 months since she’d graduated.
Amber’s story is definitely a good-to-great UCLA Anderson outcome. Her career outcomes are exactly the type you’d expect from your MBA investment.
Learn about specific faculty who taught her here (including Professors Shapiro, Sussman and Ullmen), enjoy some of her productivity tips for professional success, and lastly, her love of Hamilton, a great American story that we love to hear.