Flex is FEMBA’s innovative hybrid delivery model that we pioneered in 2012. Flex allows incredible people to earn an MBA who would never be able to earn and MBA otherwise due to the big careers they have already built.
Today’s podcast introduces you to two of our FEMBA medical doctors for whom Flex allows for an MBA: Aviva Regev MD FEMBA 16 Clinical Instructor in the Department of Anesthesiology at UCLA Health, and Juan Carlos (JC) Jimenez MD FEMBA 19 Associate Clinical Professor of Vascular Surgery at UCLA Health.
There’s so much in this interview, so I’ll only give you a few of the highlights, but among other topics, you’ll learn:
- How Aviva is now co-teaching “The Business of Healthcare” here at UCLA Anderson with her Department Chair, just nine months after graduation.
- How during his first quarter at UCLA Anderson, J.C. published “Vascular Surgery: Principles and Practice, Fourth Edition.”
- Meeting together in the Operating Room, as anesthesiologist and vascular surgeon. You’ll hear about these two preparing to conduct a heart transplant!
- Juggling FEMBA and career and maximizing the MBA journey
- A few of their professional productivity tips that they use to manage their very big careers.
Aviva and JC are incredible people; I felt like a “little crumb” in this interview. They are examples of the lifelong career connections that get made in the classrooms of UCLA Anderson.
Hope you enjoy this behind-the-scenes look at the lives and careers of Aviva and JC.