“A Global Tour with Destination McKinsey”
Meet Sean Camarella, UCLA Anderson FEMBA Class of 2016. A Bruin undergrad, Sean had already earned a prior Master’s Degree from USC while climbing the ranks at Boeing to be a Manager in Materials and Processes. You’ll hear how Sean fulfilled his two MBA goals of gaining a global perspective and accelerating his career as he goes into the details of his experiences:
- Consulting with a company in Finland for his Global Access Program (GAP) capstone project
- Traveling on two Global Immersions, to Argentina with Professor Terech and to China with Professor Leslie
- Graduating with the Specialization in Global Management
- Changing careers during FEMBA
- Graduating as one of 4 classmates his year going to McKinsey and Company
- Finally, and after the recording of this podcast, Sean and his wife Laura have welcomed their first daughter Charlotte, who was born healthy and happy the week before graduation.
We hope you enjoy meeting Sean Camarella UCLA Anderson FEMBA Class of 2016.