“From Wondering to CEO”
Meet Amy Miller, UCLA Anderson FEMBA Class of 2016. Prior to deciding to pursue her MBA, Amy was co-running a family business, had four children and studied religion in undergrad. She was wondering if the MBA would be worth the time, the effort and how it could help her family business. She’s not wondering anymore, in this podcast Amy shares how FEMBA gave her a voice in business she didn’t have before, as well as a confidence. You’ll also hear about:
- Amy’s new role as the CEO of a Woman-Owned Business, Lester Lithograph
- Her global experiences from Barcelona, to Vienna and Prague, to Brazil
- How she ultimately earned a Certificate in Global Management
- FEMBA Flex and her FEMBesties
- Amy’s with advice for everyone embarking on their MBA journey
We hope you enjoy meeting Amy Miller, UCLA Anderson FEMBA Class of 2016.